4.06.2013

:: ROCK AND ROLL CAN NEVER DIE ::


ENSEMBLE DU JOUR

So I am going to absolutely live in this H&M shirt dress for the rest of my lifeIts perfect in every way, perfect hemline, perfect amount of revealed sideboob, and not sheer at all.. Huge fan.. And so begins my series of photos of outfits I would be wearing to Coachella, had a ticket magically fallen from the sky. Not really. Whatever.. 

I have a boot obsession, if you haven't noticed. Instead of getting spiked combat boots, like everyone else, I opted for these strappy, jingly, Michael Jackson c. 1987 inspired ones. Some say they sound like sleigh bells, I like to think they sound more like spurs... Which they do..
Repeat offenders: Orange Lucky Brand fringe bag seen here, Sterling silver triangle pendent seen here , Jesus watch seen here and here


Dress :: H&M
Scarf :: Gift from Budapest
Hat :: COTTON ON
Shoes :: Steve Madden

Bisoux,
- N






1 comment:

  1. Love it! I need one of those H&M dresses asap.

    ReplyDelete